Igniting an Empowerment Movement for Artists
Let’s face it… we artists have long-standing challenges when it comes to the business side of art. We’re super skilled in our studios but lack access to targeted education that helps us;
- gain business confidence,
- price our work so we profit,
- market ourselves easily, and
- see if we’re actually making money!
What’s even worse is that Artists may be “introverted”, work in non-creative careers or have difficulty meeting other Artists, which can lead to feeling isolated & alone. And research shows that the most successful businesses grow from the strength of their relationships so merely uploading artwork onto overcrowded, fast-paced websites and amassing “likes” isn’t enough to reach your professional goals. Artists need a safe space to talk openly about their challenges in a community of like-minded people who “get them”. We deserve Embrace Creatives, a dedicated, business network where we can spend the quality time needed to develop healthy and profitable relationships with buyers and other Artists.
Embrace Creatives was developed to easily connect Artists & Commercial Art Buyers, encouraging and nurturing business relationships within our arts community but we know it’s not enough just to open the pathway. If you’re not prepared professionally, your exciting possibilities will falter and eventually fail. That’s why we also provide you with creative business tools and strategic guidance to make the most out of your Embrace Creatives’ network and sales opportunities!
Embrace Creatives combines a beautiful gallery setting with a forum-type platform so you can showcase your work plus get peer-to-peer answers to questions like;
- Where can I find other artists facing a problem similar to mine?
- Which sales opportunities (like art fairs) are trustworthy?
- How do I ship my abstract art across country?
- What’s the best way to cold connect a sterling silver necklace?
- How do I market myself and my art business
- Where can I find copyright protection information for my online images?
- What the best small business insurance for me?
Embrace Your Potential
LinkedIn is the closest thing we have to a business network but it’s not the best place for creative businesses. Embrace Creatives is the premier place where artists and creative businesses of all types can meet, expand our collective ideas and strengthen our arts community. Headquartered in art-centric, Metro Detroit, EC thrives on artistic expression and our growth and value is based on Member feedback. We’re constantly listening, researching, and tweaking to bring you the most valuable benefits possible.JOIN US
Why Embrace Creatives?
- Be found easily by clients, creative collaborators and buyers.
- Get monthly networking, exhibition and special event invitations.
- Upload unlimited images, Portfolios, Look Books, Line Sheets and more.
- Find new opportunities via calls, grants, and classifieds.
- Receive deals and discounts on professional business services like business training courses.
All passions welcomed! (Yes, even nudes and erotic art)
Gain Control of Your Career
As shown in our Community Guidelines, Embrace Creatives gives you a dedicated space to present your work, find guidance and share your career with other professionals. Connect with artists from across town to across the country!
People are noticing us! Here’s some press.
Oh, and in Embrace Creatives, you matter. Unlike the big guys, we’re a small band of Artists and Buyers that WANT you to succeed and be part of our development so watch for periodic questionnaires and let us know how we’re doing, anytime.
WHO IS EMBRACE CREATIVES?
Provides financial development, love and support to his wife, Andrea
Fine artist who welcomes every EC Member, brilliantly!
Sculptor and marketing & advertising master
Fine artist and a UX/UI expert
EC Artist & cheerleader on the gallery side plus a generous event hostess
Metro Detroit municipality support
Fine artist and SEO & SEM guide