Having a consistent narrative can strengthen your marketability.
H ow do you protect your online images? How much IS IT to insure your creative business? (Yes, you can afford it!) Do you need to trademark your work?
In March, 2020 Embrace Creatives gathered experts together for a livestream discussion to give you answers to those questions and more.
This Creative FUEL Growth Series: Protecting Your Creative Business covers copyright, trademark, intellectual property and commercial insurance. Plus, we answered a TON of artist’s questions.
- Dave Bogart, Farm Bureau Insurance
- Damian Porcari, Regional Director, USPTO Midwest Region
- Thomas Grubba, commercial photographer
- Steve Czapiewski of OOMM Studios, digital creative specialist
This panel discussion is perfect for artists, retail owners, firms and any creative business that wants to protect themselves from theft, minor claims or major lawsuits.
This 1 hour video (broken down into 3 parts) will cover things like;
- How to protect your online images.
- What is copyright and does it cover your artwork?
- Commercial insurance that protect creative small business owners and how it can reduce your risk and save you money.
- Trademarks, what they’re for and how to obtain one.
Have a seat and get a notepad because there’s A LOT of information you’ll use!