Embrace Creatives is a marketplace where you can sell your handmade art, designs and products directly to collectors and trade professionals.
We want to make sure that you and our buyers have a positive experience on Embrace Creatives. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
WHAT CAN BE SOLD ON EMBRACE CREATIVES
Embrace Creatives is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase artisan and handmade items specific to home and commercial spaces that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on Embrace Creatives must be handmade or limited edition manufactured (less than 850 units). No mass produced or imported items are allowed.
Handmade items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the seller.
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner to clients who request the information.
- A production partner is a company or individual (who’s not part of your company) that helps physically produce items based on your own, original designs. Examples of production services include, but are not limited to: fine art and 3D-printing, casting, plating, and engraving.
- You are using your own photographs—not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
WHAT CANNOT BE SOLD ON EMBRACE CREATIVES
Even if they otherwise meet our criteria, prohibited items or materials such as;
- Animal Products and Human Remains
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
are not allowed to be sold on Embrace Creatives.
Reselling is not allowed on Embrace Creatives. Reselling refers to listing an item as handmade when you were not involved in designing or making that item.
Keep in mind that users may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Embrace Creatives’ review. Embrace Creatives may remove any listings that violate our policies. Embrace Creatives may suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Embrace Creatives statement.
REPRESENTING YOURSELF, YOUR SHOP, AND YOUR LISTINGS HONESTLY
At Embrace Creatives, we value transparency. We are transparent with our users and we expect it in return. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Embrace Creatives, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Embrace Creatives. [team@]
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate accounts or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing Embrace Creatives’ policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
Interference occurs when a user intentionally interferes with another user’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Embrace Creatives. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another user via Embrace Creatives Messages to warn them away from a particular user, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another user;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor’s Promoted Listings ads in order to drain that user’s advertising budget, also known as “click fraud.”
Any use of Embrace Creatives Messages or any communication service we provide to harass other users is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a Message that violates this policy, please let us know right away. [link to Terms & Conditions page]
PROVIDING TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER CARE
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Embrace Creatives, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner: 24-48 hours.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our team can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order within an appropriate amount of time.
As a seller, you not only represent your own business, you represent Embrace Creatives. We put our trust in your professionalism and expect you to provide great customer care and maintain trust with your buyers.
REQUESTS FOR CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Embrace Creatives’ Messages and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, a full refund will be issued.
HOW TO HANDLE SALES ISSUES
We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Messages from your buyers.
You must respond to any issues within three days. If the buyer contacts Embrace Creatives to report an issue, you understand that Embrace Creatives may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other users. Disputes may refer to:
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Embrace Creatives.
Not as Described
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, version, or size.
- The item has a much different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in Messages or on the invoice (if applicable).
If Embrace Creatives determines that an item is not as described, the order will be refunded from the artist to the buyer, including original shipping and return shipping charges. ,
I have an account. Sign in.