Unfortunately remembering all of our passwords can be difficult but it’s easy to get a new one if you’ve lost or forgotten yours.
Embrace Creatives staff will never ask you for your password.
To create a new password;
- click the LOST PASSWORD link on the log-in page.
- Look for an email from Embrace Creatives that asks you to create a new password.
- Click the link in the email.
- Make sure you write or store your password somewhere safe.
To edit your password;
- Click on your avatar which is located on the top right hand corner of Embrace Creatives
- Go to —> SETTINGS —> GENERAL.
- Enter your current password then your new password.
- Click “Save Changes” and your new password will be stored.
Always save your password in a safe place on your computer and never give your passwords out to ANYONE.
Tips to creating a safe password
- Do not use anything obvious like your name or street address
- Make the password as close to 16 characters as you can
- Include numbers, symbols, and uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Do not reuse passwords. If someone hacks you, they can use the password they find for your other accounts across the internet if you’ve used the same one, over and over.
- Create a password document that you can back up.
- Use this password generator.