Tags, or keywords along with descriptive title and description text will boost your artwork inside Embrace Creatives and in internet searches. Think carefully of the words your client will use to search for this artwork. Keep the words simple but descriptive. Use color, material, and subject matter. Here are a few tips;
- Do not use hashtags # before the words.
- Don’t enter inaccurate, misleading, or irrelevant information such as the wrong product category, the wrong gender, out-of-context words, and so on.
- When entering several words as a search term, put them in the most logical order. A customer is more likely to search for “walnut wood table” than for “table wood walnut.”
- Use a single space to separate keywords. No commas, semicolons, or carets are required.
- Don’t include statements that are only temporarily true, such as, “new,” or “available now.”
- Don’t include subjective claims such as “amazing,” “good quality,” and so on, since most customers don’t use these subjective terms to search for art.
- Don’t include common misspellings of the product name.
- Don’t provide variants of spacing, punctuation, capitalization, and pluralization (“Floral” and “floral,” “painting” and “paintings,” and so on). Use your tags area efficiently.
- Don’t include terms that are abusive or offensive in nature, ’cause that’s not what Embrace Creatives stands for. Anyone who uses offensive terms WILL be removed from our showroom.
NOTE: Embrace Creatives reserves the right to not use all supplied keywords for retrieving products. Reasons for not using all keywords may include, but are not limited to, search computational efficiency, potential manipulation of shopping results, irrelevant search terms, and offensive or illegal terms.