Excel with Embrace Creatives
Embrace Creatives is an additional sales channel for professional artists. EC markets and sells artwork to a wide range of clients from collectors to interior professionals, giving our approved artists more room to explore their creativity.
Andrea believes all artists are worthy but our exclusive showroom only accepts outstanding artists and designers who can show us their business acumen as well as a cohesive body of work.
“Why?” you ask. Because every commercial buyer, collector, and interior professional puts “professionalism” at the top of their “What I look for in an Artist” list.
Andrea seeks high quality art and design objects but also high quality creators who will rise to her high business standards because her buyers demand it and because she doesn’t want to waste her time doing business with people who will make her job harder.
Apply to Sell
EC IS LOOKING!
Because we’re growing a diverse gallery, we’re searching for new talent in these areas:
- Home Goods
- Murals/Site Specific
- Industrial and Product Design
If you know people who create in any of these categories and also invest in their business growth, send them our website link!
OUR EC PARTNERSHIP
What we give:
- The benefit of Founder Andrea Bogart’s relationship with architects, interior architects, interior designers, and major trade associations.
- Respect for you, your art and your business.
- Digital and tangible marketing of EC artists’ artwork to the public and our client base. Currently, we are not charging for this benefit.
- The possibility of a referral to private clients through our art advising and curation services.
- An expertly managed SEM strategy that helps place your art in Google searches.
- The opportunity to receive commissioned projects.
- Product tags and strong filtering so your artwork is easier for buyers to find.
- A generous commission of the final retail price on every sale. We give artists more than most galleries do!
- For a limited time, any discounts come from EC’s commission, not yours.
- EC takes care of sales tax so you don’t have to!
- Thirty (30) product listings in each Gallery with the ability to add detailed images.
- Periodic, in-person showcases for in-person viewing. Location restrictions apply.
What we expect:
- Newly approved artists begin listing their work no later than 14 days from their storefront creation.
- Respect for Embrace Creatives and others in our network and digital platform.
- Your commitment to your potential and continued success here on EmbraceCreatives.com.
- Professionalism (reliability, communication, honesty and integrity) on the EC website and through any private transactions because your professionalism (or lack thereof) directly affects Embrace Creatives and founder, Andrea Bogart.
- Keep your account current and your EC Showroom listing up-to-date.
- Sellers who let their account linger, do not upload new product, do not remove items sold outside of EC, do not respond to EC messages, and do not promote their EC Store, etc. within a reasonable amount of time will be removed from our platform.
- Respond promptly to inquiries and emails from Embrace Creatives staff.
- Fulfill your sales orders promptly, packing and shipping your art professionally and securely so it arrives safely and on time.
- Whenever possible, have samples or color chips available for purchase to help industry professionals secure the sale.
- Make sure that your EC product prices are on par with the prices in your other sales channels, both on and offline.
- Example: if you raise/reduce the amount of a piece listed for sale on your own website, you must match price in your EC Shop.
Once approved as a seller you can easily set up your account, add your work, and begin selling!
I have an account. Sign in.