Excel with Embrace Creatives
Embrace Creatives is an additional sales channel for professional artists who make art for spaces and places. EC markets and sells artwork giving our approved artists more room to explore their creativity. And because our mission is empowerment, we also offer business guidance through our blog and webinars, in-person sales opportunities (metro Detroit) and our Founder Andrea Bogart accepts a limited number of private clients every quarter. Email her for information.
Andrea and her TEAM believe that ALL artists are worthy but our exclusive showroom only accepts outstanding creatives who can show their business side as well.
“Why?” you ask. Well, we’ll tell you – because every commercial buyer, collector, and interior professional that Andrea knows puts “professionalism” at the top of their “what I look for in an Artist” list. Andrea requires business savvy because her buyers request it and because she, herself is placing her trust into every artist accepted into her showroom.
APPLY TO SELL
Step 1 – Complete the application form.
Fill in all of the details plus your website or anywhere on line we can see your artwork and professional documents.
Step 2 – Submit for review.
We take into consideration not only which artwork will suit our commercial buyers’ needs but also how the artist represents themselves professionally.
Step 3 – Watch for our response.
If your art and documents meet our needs, you’ll receive an email asking to set up a casual interview.
Because we cater to spaces and places, we’re always searching for new talent in these areas:
- Home Goods
- Murals/Site Specific
- Industrial and Product Design
If you know people who create in any of these mediums and invest in their business growth, send them our website link!
OUR EC PARTNERSHIP
What we give:
- The benefit of Founder Andrea Bogart’s relationship with architects, interior architects, interior designers and major trade associations.
- Respect for you, your art and your business.
- Marketing of your art online and privately to our client base.
- The possibility of a referral to private clients through our concierge service.
- An expertly managed SEO strategy that helps place your art in Google searches.
- The opportunity to receive commissions.
- Product tags and strong filtering so your artwork is easier to find.
- Sales reports to review revenue and items sold.
- A generous 60% of your retail price on every sale.
- EC pays all sales tax so you don’t have to!
- Thirty (30) product listings with the ability to add detailed images.
- Periodic, in-person showcases to meet buyers. Location restrictions apply.
What we expect:
- Respect for Embrace Creatives, others in our network and our digital platform.
- Your commitment to your potential and continued success here on EmbraceCreatives.com.
- An understanding that as an EC seller you not only represent your own business but you represent EC as well.
- Keep your account current and your store up-to-date.
- Sellers who let their account linger, do not upload new product, do not remove items sold outside of EC, do not respond to messages, and do not promote their EC Store, etc.,… will be removed from our platform.
- Respond to inquiries and emails from Embrace Creatives staff, promptly.
- Fulfill your sales orders promptly, packing and shipping your art professionally so it arrives safely and on time.
- Whenever possible, have samples or color chips available for purchase to help industry professionals secure the sale.
- Make sure that your EC product prices are on par with your prices on other sales channels, both on and offline.
- Example: if you raise/reduce the amount of a piece listed for sale on your own website, you must match price in your EC Shop.
Once approved as a seller you can easily set up your account, add your work and begin selling.