It’s one thing to dream (and people who are creative do dream), it’s another thing to move your dreams along to fruition – THAT can be much more difficult. We all have grand goals, dream, visions for our creative business but organizing to reach those goals takes guidance and tools. I gathered proven techniques then crafted a downloadable document to help you clarify and reach your goals.
A few tips before you begin;
- Choose one to three goals, tops.
- If the goal end date is more than 3 months out, make sure you set monthly or weekly tasks.
- Hire an expert or enlist supporters to keep you accountable. I will be more difficult to do them alone.
- If you get stuck, take a good hard look as to WHY you’re struggling. Be realistic and if you need to, put it aside or modify your vision.
- CELEBRATE the small steps and especially when you REACH your goal!
What are your biggest business challenges?
Tell us in the comment section below.